SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
Sustainable Growth Fund
In April 2018, Saint Kitts & Nevis launched a new permanent investment fund to replace the expired Hurricane Relief Fund set up to address the devastation caused by the 2017 hurricanes in the Caribbean.
The new Sustainable Growth Fund is open for donations with the following thresholds:
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
- Main Applicant + 3 Dependents - USD 195,000.
In addition, the due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for spouse.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for dependent over 16.
Real Estate Investments
A. Five-year hold period
Applicants may purchase government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$400,000, or purchase shares valued at the same minimum amount in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years.
B. Seven-year hold period
Applicants can make an investment of US$200,000 in a government-approved luxury resort. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of seven years.
In both cases, investors are required to pay additional applicable taxes and fees.
|Minimum Investment (Must hold for 5 years)|| USD 400,000|
|Minimum Investment (Must hold for 7 years)|| USD 200,000
In addition to the purchase of real estate, there are Government fees to be paid:
|Main applicant|| USD 35,000|
|Spouse of the main applicant|| USD 20,000
|Each dependant regardless of age|| USD 10,000
There are compulsory background checks payable to the Government preferred due diligence agency that will use Interpol, World-Check and other Government agencies to screen applicants based on their application.
Due diligence & Background checks
|Main applicant|| USD 7,500|
|Spouse|| USD 4,000
|Dependents over 16 years|| USD 4,000
II.Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF)
- The Government requires a contribution to the St. Kitts and Nevis Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, a public charity audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Additional fee of US$ 50,000 is to be paid to the Government:
For the unmarried children of the applicant who are older than 18 but younger than 25
Due Diligence and Processing Fees for both Real Estate and SIDF Option:
|Main applicant|| USD 7,500|
|Each dependent over 16 years|| USD 4,000
Each Certificate of Registration Fee is US$ 47.00
Country ProfileOfficial Name : Saint Kitts and Nevis
Capital and Largest City : Basseterre
Official Language: English
Government : Parliamentary Democracy under Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Total Area : 100 Sq. Miles ( 260 sq. km)
Population : 55, 712 (as of January 1, 2016)
Time zone : UTC-4
Ethnic Groups : Predominantly Creole, African, European and Chinese
Currency : Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$)
Exchange Rate : US$ 1.00 = 2.70 EC$
Climate : Tropical
- Visa free travel to more than 120 countries, all EU Schengen countries including Switzerland, Hong Kong, UK and Ireland
- Fast processing within four months
- Lifetime citizenship
- No residency requirements
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Irrevocable citizenship
- Recognizes dual citizenship